Minimum Shelf Life: 2 years (Sealed)
This culinary grade of organic grown, non-GMO, dried hibiscus flowers from Egypt has been hand cleaned, are beautifully aromatic and are perfect for garnishing bath salts, potpourri or scented sachet bags, as well as in soaps and many other bath products.
Note: While we do not sell our products for consumption, as a matter of information, these dried hibiscus flowers can be added to herbal flower teas because of being culinary grade.
Hibiscus Flower Bath Salt Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups Himalayan Pink Salt Extra-Fine
- 1-1/2 cups Himalayan Pink Salt Fine
- 6 drops Blushing Rose Pure Essential Oil Blend
- 5 drops Bergamot FCF Essential Oil
- 4 drops Sandalwood Mysore Essential Oil
- 2 drops Vetiver Haiti Essential Oil
- 8 Tbps Dedritic Salt
- 1 Tbsp Vodka or other high proof alcohol** (Solubol can be used as a replacement)
- 1 Tbsp Jojoba -or- carrier oil of your choice**
**Isoprophyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) can NOT be substituted. High proof alcohol acts as the emulsifier to keep essential oils and carrier oil from separating and floating on top of the water. Solubol can be substituted for high proof alcohol, in fact we recommend it over alcohol.
- Mix essential oil with Dendritic Salt and then blend into Himalayan Pink Salt
- Drizzle vodka over salt mixture using a pipette
- Add Jojoba or carrier oil into mixture and stir with fork
- Garnish with dried Hibiscus Flowers
- Spoon into jars and close with tight fitting cap
To extend the shelf life of dried Hibiscus Flowers for up to 2 years always keep packaging closed except when dispensing. At LGB we keep dried flowers in optimum storage conditions and dispense to order.
For bulk sizes larger than 5 Lbs Contact Us.
For additional recipe ideas, visit Aromaweb, Aromatherapy Recipes