Lavender has been used for its healing effects for centuries across the world. We now know that lavender oil has a chemically complex structure with over 150 active constituents, which explains its effectiveness at helping with everything from insect bites to anxiety.
CALL US: 207-685-0167
Aromatherapy Information, Essential Oil Profiles, Essential Oil Recipes...and more!
- 5 Healing Effects of Lavender
- How To Make Your Bathroom Feel Like A Spa
- The Benefits of Aromatherapy Candles
- Picking Out The Best Facial And Specialty Skin Treatments
- Will Certain Scents Help Me Fall Asleep?
- How To Make A Decorative Home Scenting Air Freshener
- Vanilla Pure Essential Oil - No Such Thing
- The Power of Aroma
- Holiday Potpourri Recipe
- Safe Use of Essential Oil
- Lotus Rewards™ Update
- Private Label Amenity Soap Now Available
- Mature Skin Nourishment
- Lotus Rewards
- Essential Oil Production: Part V
- Essential vs Fragrance Oil: Part IV
- Aromatherpy Basics: Part III
- Essential Oil History: Part II
- Introduction to Essential Oil and Aromatherapy: Part I
- Natural Repellant Recipe: Flying Bugs!
Posted by Lotus Garden Botanicals; Robert Reeve, Aurthor on 5/13/2013 to Articles
After a long hard day at work, wouldn't you love to step into your bathroom and feel like you're in a spa retreat? You can turn your bathroom into a soothing and relaxing spa-like retreat.
Posted by Lotus Garden Botanicals; Neil Maycock, Author on 4/9/2013 to Articles
A candle made for aromatherapy use has 3 main components: the wick, the wax and the essential oil. Aside from relying on candles to light up a dark room we can use them to diffuse certain essential oil scents into the atmosphere. This is where aromatherapy candles come to play. These are special candles made from essential oils, so pleasant aromas fill the room.
Posted by Lotus Garden Botanicals; Susan Darcy, Aurthor on 4/8/2013 to Spa Reviews
The list of beauty and wellness services seems to go on forever. If you are unsure about which service is best suited for your body and lifestyle, here are a few pointers when treating yourself to a spa day.
Posted by Lotus Garden Botanicals; Nelson Whitcomb, Aurthor on 4/7/2013 to Articles