Kalahari Melon Seed oil from the Kalahari Desert of Namibia is superb antioxidant, noncomedogenic, restorative skin care oil. Wildcrafted virgin cold pressed sun dried seeds from small Citrullus lanatus watermelons are rich with Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.
Lightweight yet highly moisturizing and emollient, Kalahari Melon Seed oil penetrates quickly leaving no greasy feel.
Because it dissolves excess sebum this oil is perfect for acne and blemish prone skin types. Kalahari is a fabulous oil that also has the ability to restore elasticity with mature skin making it an outstanding choice for combating wrinkles.
Uses and Benefits of Kalahari Melon Seed Oil:
- Baby skin care formulations
- Can be used 100% to replace commercial baby oil
- Hair care
- Itchy Scalp and Dandruff
- Skin care: All skin types including acne
- Facial masks
- Restores Elasticity – Excellent for mature skin, wrinkles and anti-aging formulas
- Skin care targeting Noncomedogenic benefits
Fatty Acid Content:
- Free Fatty Acids (as Oleic): < 5.0
- C16:0 Palmitic: 8.0-13.0
- C16:1 Palmitoleic: < 1.0
- C18.0 Stearic: 1.5-5.5
- C18:1 Oleic: 21.0-29.0
- C18:2 Linoleic: 55.0–65.0
- C18.3 Alpha Linolenic: < 2.0
We hand pour carrier oil into amber glass bottles. Amber glass provides a high degree of light blocking protection to enhance a longer shelf life to oils.
To purchase sizes greater than one gallon please Contact Us.