The popularity of our 4 oz organic soaps has brought us numerous requests, particularly by Bed and Breakfast owners and the hospitality lodging industry in general, to make available amenity sized bars. Research into this option has resulted in the selection from our two most popular 4 oz bars, Passionate Lavender and Herbal Delight, and now making them available in 1 oz amenity size bars to meet the increasingly high demand brought about by health and environmentally conscious customers for our premium quality essential oil infused organic soap.
CALL US: 207-685-0167
Aromatherapy Information, Essential Oil Profiles, Essential Oil Recipes...and more!
- 5 Healing Effects of Lavender
- How To Make Your Bathroom Feel Like A Spa
- The Benefits of Aromatherapy Candles
- Picking Out The Best Facial And Specialty Skin Treatments
- Will Certain Scents Help Me Fall Asleep?
- How To Make A Decorative Home Scenting Air Freshener
- Vanilla Pure Essential Oil - No Such Thing
- The Power of Aroma
- Holiday Potpourri Recipe
- Safe Use of Essential Oil
- Lotus Rewards™ Update
- Private Label Amenity Soap Now Available
- Mature Skin Nourishment
- Lotus Rewards
- Essential Oil Production: Part V
- Essential vs Fragrance Oil: Part IV
- Aromatherpy Basics: Part III
- Essential Oil History: Part II
- Introduction to Essential Oil and Aromatherapy: Part I
- Natural Repellant Recipe: Flying Bugs!
Posted by Administrator on 9/21/2012 to Lotus Garden Botanicals News
Posted by Administrator on 9/3/2012 to Essential Oil Recipes
Stop wasting money on synthetic cosmetics containing dodgy unhealthy ingredients! Learn how to healthily feed your skin with one of our DIY recipes beneficial for reducing appearance of wrinkles, expression lines, scars, age spots, stretch marks, sun spots and uneven skin tone using all-natural essential oil ingredients. Incorporating the beneficial natural elements of specific pure essential oils in facial applications is the underlying key.