Lavender has been used for its healing effects for centuries across the world. We now know that lavender oil has a chemically complex structure with over 150 active constituents, which explains its effectiveness at helping with everything from insect bites to anxiety.
CALL US: 207-685-0167
Aromatherapy Information, Essential Oil Profiles, Essential Oil Recipes...and more!
- 5 Healing Effects of Lavender
- How To Make Your Bathroom Feel Like A Spa
- The Benefits of Aromatherapy Candles
- Picking Out The Best Facial And Specialty Skin Treatments
- Will Certain Scents Help Me Fall Asleep?
- How To Make A Decorative Home Scenting Air Freshener
- Vanilla Pure Essential Oil - No Such Thing
- The Power of Aroma
- Holiday Potpourri Recipe
- Safe Use of Essential Oil
- Lotus Rewards™ Update
- Private Label Amenity Soap Now Available
- Mature Skin Nourishment
- Lotus Rewards
- Essential Oil Production: Part V
- Essential vs Fragrance Oil: Part IV
- Aromatherpy Basics: Part III
- Essential Oil History: Part II
- Introduction to Essential Oil and Aromatherapy: Part I
- Natural Repellant Recipe: Flying Bugs!