Cold pressed virgin (unrefined) Shea Butter is solid at room temperature and becomes liquid when warmed. We package in tamper evident sealed tubs for ease of transport and use.
Unrefined, Virgin Shea Butter is a highly nutritious skin care product that can be applied alone or blended in a variety of skin care formulations. Easily scent by adding essential oils of your choice to create a luxurious body butter.
Benefits and Uses of Shea Butter:
- Mature and dry skin care
- Moisturizers, creams, lotions
- Lip care (balms and moisturizers)
- Cosmetic formulations
- Anti-inflammatory, emollient, humectant
- Soap formulations
- Moisturizes and protects skin/hair
- Hair conditioner with dry and brittle hair
- Soothing with skin allergies: eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Skin care formulations; lotion and body butter
- Skin rashes including diaper rash
- Dry, damaged and itchy skin conditions
Fatty Acid Contents:
Palmitic (C16:0) 4.0%
Stearic (C18:0) 44.5%
Oleic (C18:1) 43.2%
Linoleic (C18:2) 6.2%
Linolenic (C18:3) 0.2%
Arachidic (C20) 1.5%
Gadoleic (C20:1) 0.3%
Docosanoic (22:0) 0.1%
To purchase sizes greater than 32 ounces please Contact Us.
Contraindications: Nut Allergy - This virgin (unrefined) Shea Butter is not recommend for those with a tree nut allergy as this oil contains nut allergens.