We will gladly accept the return of non-hygienic products that are defective due to manufacturing and/or workmanship defects for 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes (human error) resulting in the shipment of an incorrect product will be accepted for return within 30 days from purchase. In the unlikely event you receive an incorrect item, contact our customer service department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Cancellations - Domestic USA
- Any domestic order cancelled PRIOR to being prepared for shipment incurs $10.00 cancellation fee.
- Any domestic order cancelled AFTER being prepared for shipment incurs $20.00 cancellation fee.
- Any domestic order cancelled AFTER prepared for shipping but PRIOR to courier pickup incurs $25.00 cancellation fee.
- No order can be cancelled after shipping (courier pickup). Please see the Returns section below.
Returns - Please follow our return policy below for domestic USA orders:
- All returns at Lotus Garden Botanicals are non-refundable to original form of payment. Authorized returns are issued in store credit. All products ON SALE or CLEARANCE are non-returnable.
- All essential oils and hygienic products are non-refundable once opened. We do not accept return of hydrosols or purchased samples. If you decide to return an UNOPENED oil product we will accept it back and issue store credit to your customer account less a 25% handling and restocking fee. Please contact us via email or phone for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We can only accept unopened oil products no longer than 14 days past the purchase date. In order to return the unopened product for store credit you must have an RMA issued by us. Products returned to us without first obtaining an RMA number will receive store credit less 50% restocking fee.
- Should you elect to refuse a package or return to sender an order shipped to you it will take an unknown amount of time to make its way back to us. This renders the product(s) inside un-resalable due to unknown storage and handling conditions for an extended period of time. Returned packages in this manner will result in store credit less 75% restocking fee.
- Returned products without an RMA that are received by us opened or damaged in any way will have no store credit issued. In such instances we will photograph the contents and send images to you by email in explanation of our decision. It is thus recommended that returned products be shipped to us in the same manner we originally shipped, with all bottle wrappings in place and sufficient package cushioning.
- Should your order have included free samples all must be included with the return and within original unopened packaging.
Cancellations - International Orders
- All standard (retail) international orders cancelled prior to shipping are assessed 25% cancellation fee.
- All bulk or wholesale orders incur 75% cancellation fee if prior to shipment. Orders cancelled after 90 days from order confirmation and prior to shipment incur 100% cancellation fee.
- All international bulk or wholesale orders are non-refundable once shipped.
- We do not accept return or cancellation of any international order refused by customer for delivery. As indicated in our Shipping information for international orders, all duty/tax that may be imposed by customer's country is the responsibility of the customer. Should customer decline payment of imposed duty/tax the shipment is subject to disposal and is not returned to us.
HYDROSOLS: We can not accept return of any hydrosol because we deal with perishable products. We simply cannot restock an item after it has left our facility due to potential of contamination that is out of our control.
Our gift cards do not expire although they are non-refundable after 6 months from issuance date.
To speak with a customer service representative and obtain a return authorization for non-hygienic or unopened hygienic products please have your order number handy and call 207-685-0167 during our regular business hours, Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 4:45 PM. (We close earlier to take afternoon filled orders to the post.)
Updated: 1/30/2021 (Cancellations added)