Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your selected products. Lotus Garden Botanicals™ is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
International Orders ~ Import/Export/Customs/Duties
- Please check with your appropriate government agency to see what documents are required and what their policies are regarding the importation of soaps, vegetable oils, dried herbs, and/or essential oils.
- We are not responsible for any duties, customs, taxes, tariffs, or any other import fee imposed by your country. These are the responsibility of the importer. The shipping charges paid as part of an order on our website include the cost of transportation only; they do not cover duties, customs, taxes, tariffs, or any other import fees imposed by your country.
- We cannot estimate nor be responsible for delays due to your country's customs authority holding the order for inspection.
- We cannot accept returns for international orders. If we made a mistake with your order we will correct it.
- Your country's import authorities may hold an order for inspection or any other reason. Lotus Garden Botanicals™ is not responsible for any held order nor for any action taken by your country's import authorities, including delay, quarantine, or disposal of the goods. It is the responsibility of the buyer/importer to research your country's import policies regarding the products we sell. In the case of a held order, it is the responsibility of the buyer/importer to work with your country's customs authority to resolve the issue.
- No refund will be issued for: Abandoned or Refused delivery, Quarantined or Disposed by your local Customs Office.