Learn how to use essential oil for home scenting with our newest recipe. Essential oils have become very popular; mostly because their pure aromas are the most efficient, effective, and healthy alternative to unhealthy synthetic home fragrance products.
CALL US: 207-685-0167
Essential oil recipes step-by-step.
- 5 Healing Effects of Lavender
- How To Make Your Bathroom Feel Like A Spa
- The Benefits of Aromatherapy Candles
- Picking Out The Best Facial And Specialty Skin Treatments
- Will Certain Scents Help Me Fall Asleep?
- How To Make A Decorative Home Scenting Air Freshener
- Vanilla Pure Essential Oil - No Such Thing
- The Power of Aroma
- Holiday Potpourri Recipe
- Safe Use of Essential Oil
- Lotus Rewards™ Update
- Private Label Amenity Soap Now Available
- Mature Skin Nourishment
- Lotus Rewards
- Essential Oil Production: Part V
- Essential vs Fragrance Oil: Part IV
- Aromatherpy Basics: Part III
- Essential Oil History: Part II
- Introduction to Essential Oil and Aromatherapy: Part I
- Natural Repellant Recipe: Flying Bugs!
Posted by Lotus Garden Botanicals on 3/28/2013 to Essential Oil Recipes
Posted by Lotus Garden Botanicals on 12/3/2012 to Essential Oil Recipes
Posted by Administrator on 9/3/2012 to Essential Oil Recipes
Stop wasting money on synthetic cosmetics containing dodgy unhealthy ingredients! Learn how to healthily feed your skin with one of our DIY recipes beneficial for reducing appearance of wrinkles, expression lines, scars, age spots, stretch marks, sun spots and uneven skin tone using all-natural essential oil ingredients. Incorporating the beneficial natural elements of specific pure essential oils in facial applications is the underlying key.
Posted by Administrator on 7/3/2012 to Essential Oil Recipes
For an Eco-friendly solution to combat mosquitoes and flying insects this is a recipe using essential oils that works well for me although results might vary due to individual chemistry.