Cranberry Seed oil is a great antioxidant that’s the new big rave in natural skin care. Quickly absorbed, contains high levels of Vitamin E, A, and a balanced ratio of Omega fatty acids. Our Cranberry Seed oil is organic grown, cold pressed, and extra virgin exhibiting a light gold green tint color with a most pleasant slightly fruity (in a berry way) sweet vegetable oil aroma.
By popular demand we've added a 1 oz amber glass bottle with glass bulb dropper top to our size options.
Benefits of Cranberry Seed Oil:
- Highly moisturizing and hydrating
- Aids skin conditions of eczema, psoriasis, acne, and dry flaky skin; itchy skin
- Long stable shelf life
- Add to fragile carrier oils to extend their shelf life
Fatty Acid Composition Range:
Popular uses of Cranberry Seed oil include:
- C16:0 Palmitic: 4-6%
- C18:1 Oleic: 20-24%
- C18:2 Linoleic: 32-37%
- C18:3 Linolenic: 30-35%
- Gives a rich consistency when added to:
- body creams
- hair care (shampoo/conditioner)
- spa treatment oils (body and face)
- massage oil
- lip balms
- cuticle oil (manicure and pedicure)
We hand pour carrier oil into amber glass bottles. Amber glass provides a high degree of light blocking protection to enhance a longer shelf life to oils.