Blackberry Seed Oil is a nourishing oil that rapidly absorbs and immediately softens skin's texture. Rich in antioxidants, tocopherols, and tocotrienols, Blackberry Seed Oil is considered one of the most marvelous ingredients for skincare. All skin types, especially dry and sensitive, will greatly benefit from the high amount of both omega-3 and omega-6 –– essential fatty acids that combat free radicals and soothe skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
Our Blackberry Seed Oil is cultivated and harvested organically from non-GMO crops, before being cold-pressed without heat. Our distiller batches the first pressing, known as virgin, which is the most precious and also most potent. Fundamentally, since we only supply 100% virgin Blackberry Seed Oil, all of the oil's vital nutrients are retained and preserved, and offers an impressive shelf life of up to 3 years.
If seeking a comprehensive ingredient to nourish, moisturize, rejuvenate, and protect the skin, then blackberry seed oil is an ideal component to add to any fortifying and skin-replenishing formula.
Benefits and Uses of Virgin Blackberry Seed Oil:
- Suitable for all skin types, including mature and dry skin care
- Excellent for sensitive, inflamed, or irritated skin
- Anti-aging - firms and tightens skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps even out blotches and pigmentation
- Promotes collagen production
- Moisturizes and helps retain moisture in skin
- Suitable with eczema and psoriasis, dermatitis
- Moisturizers, creams, lotions
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Cosmetic formulations
- Suitable for lip balm formulations
- Hair care - promotes shine and luster, beneficial for itchy scalp and dandruff
Fatty Acid Profile
C16:0 (Palmitic) 3.78%
C18:0 (Stearic) 3.32%
C18:1 (Oleic) 21.06%
C18.2 (Linoleic) 59.81%
C18:3 Alpha- Linolenic acid 11.83%
C20:0 Arachidic acid 0.1%
We hand pour carrier oil into amber glass bottles up to 16oz. Amber glass provides a high degree of light blocking protection to enhance a longer shelf life to oils.